The Latest Gyro-Stabilized Multi-Sensor
30x Optical Zoom
- 850g / 1.8lb
- Export Restrictions Free Options
- Onboard h.264 Encoding
- IP63 Rating
- The CM100 is a Dual Sensor Gyro Stabilized Gimbal which has been specifically designed for use on unmanned aircraft.
- Due to the expectional weight and size of the CM100, it is able to be integrated and mounted into almost any aircraft with ease.
- With the CM100 you can start operating in hours, not days.
- Size (DxH): 100mm x 129mm or 3.9in x 5in
- Weight: 800g or 1.8lb
- Power: 12W
- Position Accuracy: 0.022° or 380µrad
- Elevation: ±115°
- Azimuth: 360° Continuous
- Slew Rate: 105°/s or 1.83rad/s
- Analogue Output: Composite
- Digital Output: .h264 up to 10Mbps
- Snapshots: HD (Stored on Board)
- Streaming: EO 720 x 576 and IR 640 x 480
- The CM100 is currently being used in many different applications around the globe, these include:
- Day and Night Observation
- Infrastructure Inspection
- Damage Assessment
- Search & Rescue
- Traffic Surveillance
- Coastal and Border Control
- Anti-Terrorist and Law Enforcement
- Anti-Smuggling Surveillance
- Fire Control / Spotting
- Maritime Surveillance
- Wildlife Spotting
- ...What will you use CM100 for?